Sunday, April 17, 2011

Buxom Lips Full Color Lip Gloss




I recently picked up the Buxom Full Color Lip Gloss by Bare Escentuals in the shade Ruby. This lip gloss is a deep, shimmery berry, almost red color. It is very, very pigmented, as you can see by the one swipe in the swatch! 

This lip gloss claims to "naturally create a fuller, more voluptuous lip-look " This lip gloss tingles. Alot. In my opinion, too much. I never thought that my lips were sensitive, but the amount of tingling on this lip gloss was uncomfortable, and almost painful. Also, after using this lip gloss for a day or two, my lips became EXTREMELY cracked and dry. I don't know if it was a result of this lip gloss or not, but I do not believe i will be using this lip gloss any longer. 

The feel and pigmentation of this gloss is great, and I wish they hadn't made it tingly. Otherwise, I would love this lip gloss! I regret buying this lip gloss, as it was $18. 

However, just because this lip gloss didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you! If lip-plumpers don't bother your lips, I would recommend trying this lip gloss out!

Comment below on your favorite lip gloss!


No comments:

Post a Comment