Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Revlon Superlusterous Glosses!

                 

*pics are my own*

I recently picked up a lip gloss from the drugstore by Revlon from the Super Lustrous line. The shade I chose was Pink Pursuit. This shade is a light pink with gold shimmer. In the picture, it looks darker than the shade actually is. 

I bought mine at Fred-Meyers, but you can buy them at most any drugstore. I got mine for around $5, because they were having a $2 off sale on all Revlon lip products. However, I would definitely repurchase this product at full price, if needed!

This lip gloss is smooth, not sticky, and lasts for a remarkable amount of time. There is no scent to this gloss that I can pick up. The wand is a typical doe-foot applicator. 

This line has a large shade selection. There are many finishes too. There are sparkle y shades, shimmery shades, and cream/ matte shades. I will definitely be purchasing these in more shades. 

I would say that these lip glosses easily rival higher end lip glosses, such as MAC or NARS. They are extremely pigmented, as shown by the swatch above, and they are so long-lasting. Best of all, they are incredibly cheap!

These are my favorite line of drugstore lip glosses! What is your favorite drugstore lip gloss?

No comments:

Post a Comment