Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara Review

This is my first post! The product i will be reviewing today is a mascara by Loreal. It is the Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara. This mascara is very well-known. It is the favorite mascara of makeup artists and people like you and I. I also have included pics of the mascara on my lashes. Here are some pros and cons.


Pros:
 Makes lashes look full and thickened.
 This mascara also lengthens a bit.
 It has a fiber brush, which is my personal favorite.
 The price! it was around $4.57 at my local Wal-mart. 
It makes the lashes look as the name claims: Carbon Black. 


Cons: 
Wet formula ( pros to some, cons to others )
 In my opinion, it does clump easily 
It does NOT hold any sort of curl. AT ALL.


 Would I re-buy it?? 


Yes, i most certainly would! This mascara, used in conjunction with any mascara that holds a curl, works wonders! Is it my holy grail? No. I am still looking for that perfect mascara that gives me the volume, length, AND that holds a curl. But for now, this will defiantly do! Comment on your Holy Grail mascara below! I would love any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment