Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wet 'n' Wild Singles





In a recent drugstore haul, I picked up these four singles by Wet 'n' Wild. The four shades I picked up (left to right, first photo) are Brule, Nutty, Penny, and Kitten. I got all four shadows for only $4 total because my Fred- Meyers had a sale on all Wet 'n' Wild cosmetics. 


Brule is a matte , creamy off-white. This shadow is PERFECT for highlighting the browbone or inner corner. This shade has no fallout and is very smooth!


Nutty is a shimmery, taupe y brown. This is a very multipurpose shadow because it can be used all over the lid, or in the crease. Also, this shade is supposed to be a dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe. Like Brule, this shade doesn't have any fallout and is very smooth.


Penny is a coppery, golden, shimmery shade. This shade is very unique. I don't own any shadows that are even remotely similar! Again, this shade is also smooth and has no fallout.


Kitten is a light, shimmery purple. I really like to use this shade all-over the lid with a matte purple in the crease. 


All four shades are incredibly pigmented and very pretty on the eye. They blend very well, and feel very smooth. They stay on all day without creasing or fading! I really love these eyeshadows, and I think they are phenomenal for the price. One shadow is only $1.99. You cannot beat that price! I will definitely repurchase these shadows when I use them up, and I will also go back and purchase the three shades I do not have. The shades I don't have are Sugar (shimmery white), Emerald(deep green) and Lagoon(deep blue). I would definitely recommend these shadows to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment