Sunday, April 17, 2011

Drugstore Lip Gloss Haul!



I picked up a few lip glosses over this past week, and I have been loving a few of them, so I wanted to share! The lip glosses I picked up were:

Revlon Color Burst Lip gloss "Crystal Lilac"

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss "Coral Reef"

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss "Pink Pursuit" 

Jordana Incolor Lip gloss "Cute" ( only available at Walgreens )

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Lip gloss "Enchanting" 

The three that i have been absolutely LOVING are the three Revlon lip glosses! ( no, I'm not sponsored, haha :D ) They are super pigmented, and extremely smooth. They stay on for a really long time, and they have tons of colors available. I feel that they really compare to the MAC lipglasses, but half the price!





No comments:

Post a Comment