Sunday, April 17, 2011

MAC mineralized duo "Under Your Spell"



This mineralized eyeshadow duo is from the 2009 MAC Magic, Mirth and Mischief collection. I recently got this in a swap on Makeupalley. I wanted to do this quick review, so if you ever came across this duo on makeupalley or ebay, you would see how great this product is and get it! 

This duo is amazing! The colors are extremely pigmented and smooth. Like all MAC shadows, they stay on all day without creasing. They are both shimmery colors. The first color is a light purple/lilac shade. The second color is a beautiful gold with lots of shimmer. You can use mineralized shadows wet or dry. I prefer to use these shades wet, because it gives them very high shine. The purple and gold shades compliment my green eyes, and really makes them pop!

I have been using this duo every single day for the past two weeks! I like to put the light purple all over my lid, then I put a deep, matte purple in the crease. Then, I take an angled liner brush to put the gold underneath my lower lashline. I really love how it looks! I'm definitely going to be very sad when I run out of this duo!

No comments:

Post a Comment