Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes

 *all pictures are my own* 


The product I am reviewing is called Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara. I picked it up at my local Wal-mart for about $7.89. You should be able to find this product at most drugstores. This mascara lured me in with its shiny, reflective packaging. It really caught my eye as I was browsing the makeup section. This mascara has a unique, rubber bristled brush. Here are some pros and cons about this mascara. 


Pros: 
Full, defined lashes
 Lengthens a little 
Clump-free 
Great price! 


Cons: 
Wet formula (pros for some, cons for others)
 It does not hold a curl
 The wand is rather bendy


 Would I buy it again? 


No, i will not buy it again. The mascara is okay, but not amazing. There are mascaras out there that I love more, and also new ones that I want to try. However, I will continue using up this mascara until it is gone! 


Have you tried this mascara?? Like it? Love it? Hate it? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment