Sunday, April 17, 2011

Maybelline Eyestudio Duo- Bronze Blowout


*Pic is mine!*

I have been absolutely loving this duo lately! I picked it up at Wal-mart not to long ago for $6.99. This duo contains a light golden shade with shimmer, and a deep bronze for the crease. These shadows are mineralized, so you can use them wet or dry. I like to use them wet because it makes them have a very high shine. 

These shadows are beautiful! They also do not crease, and they don't fade when there is a primer underneath. However, there can be some fall out if you are not careful. Also, they are very soft and smooth. I really like the colors because I find that they compliment my green eyes well. If you see these at your local drugstore, I would definitely recommend picking one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment