Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Small Drugstore Haul!


Over the past week, I picked up a few beauty items, so I thought I would share what I got! 

Garnier Fructis Curl Construct Mousse 

Calgon Nourishing Body Cream "Hawaiian Ginger'

Garnier Fructis Volumizing Anti-Humidity Hairspray

A small Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo ( came with the mousse for free! )

Wet 'n' Wild Single "Brule"

Wet 'n' Wild Single "Nutty"

Wet 'n' Wild Single "Penny"

Wet 'n' Wild Single "Kitten"

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick "Airy Fairy"

I picked all of these items up at Fred-Meyers. Fred-Meyers was having a sale on Garnier Fructis items, and they had a free coupon for $2 off two Garnier items, so all three of the hair products were only $5 total! What a great deal! Also, Fred-Meyers was having a Buy One, Get One Free deal on Wet 'n' Wild cosmetics, so I got all four  eyeshadows for only $4! I have tried these eyeshadows out a few times this past week, and I am really impressed with the quality! I think I will go back and get a few more, even if the sale is over! Also, I think I will do a review on the Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadows because they are amazing! Comment below if you would like me to do a review on a product, in this haul or not!


2 comments:

  1. I have that hairspray, and I LOVE it!!!!! It lasts, but it doesn't make your hair sticky or crunchy either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you areyou’re in point of factactuallyreallyin realitytruly a just rightgoodexcellent webmaster. The siteweb sitewebsite loading speedvelocitypace is incredibleamazing. It kind of feelsIt sort of feelsIt seems that you areyou’re doing any uniquedistinctive trick. AlsoIn additionMoreoverFurthermore, The contents are masterpiecemasterwork. you haveyou’ve performeddone a greatwonderfulfantasticmagnificentexcellent taskprocessactivityjob in thison this topicmattersubject!
    shampoo for hairfall Lahore

    ReplyDelete