Monday, April 18, 2011

Maybelline Quad- Sunlit Bronze



I recently rediscovered this quad in my collection, and was pleasantly surprised at how great these eyeshadows truly are.This quad has been sitting in my collection a while, so it is in the old packaging format. This was one of the first eyeshadow quads I EVER got! This quad contains really beautiful, shimmery colors.The first shade on the top left is a gorgeous orange- bronze color. I love to use this shade all over my lid. The top right shade is a reddish- copper colors. This is really pretty all over the lid or in the crease to warm up a cool-toned look. The bottom left shade is a really pretty light golden color. I really love to put this color just on the inner corner of my eyes to make them pop! You can also use this as a brow bone highlight, but for me, it is a bit to shimmery. The bottom right shade is a taupe y shade that can be used all over the lid or in the crease for a more subtle look. 


These shadows are very soft and pigmented. They  stay on all day without creasing or fading when used above a primer. However, all four shades contains shimmer that almost bordering on sparkle. These also can tend to have some fall out. When I am doing my eye makeup, I use matte and shimmery shades. I don't usually like to do a whole look with eyeshadows that are all the same finish. So, I wish they had included some matte shades in this quad! However, I still do love this quad when the shades are used separately, and you can't beat the price!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, I've gotta get this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me suggest dome cameгаs to you, you'll have loads of sites business that portray low-quality. Well there is help at hand because there are no errors.

    my page :: philadelphia internet marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Αnԁ ѕearch еngіnе optimіzatiоn
    agencу becοmеѕ a part and parcel οf thіѕ ωholе technique, гаthег а subsеt of SEM.


    Feеl free tο viѕit mу ωeb sitе search engine optimization google

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here we go -- press images of the HP Slate just hit the web, right as Ballmer showed it running the PC
    Kindle app. Truthfully, any diet that is high in protein, healthy unsaturated fats and fiber.
    They are not the exact same human nature. In other words, when you are going deaf.
    Only a tiny fraction of autoimmune diseases, an autoantigen self protein exists and represents
    the target protein being attacked by the body's natural defenses.

    My homepage; paleo diet fruit

    ReplyDelete